• First Sunday after Labor Day, September 10, 2023 (as per bylaws)
• Voting: 9am – 3pm
• Annual Zoom Meeting @ 12:00pm (required per bylaws)
• Using third party election company: Election Buddy
• All voting will be electronic
• All members will receive a mailing from Election Buddy with additional instructions.
You will need to save the postcard that you get. There is one postcard/vote per membership.
• Only members in good standing are eligible to vote. You have 5 days before election to become a member in good standing. A member in good standing is a member who has paid all outstanding dues owed by the property, late fees and fines.
• Property owners who do not have the use of a computer may come to the Clubhouse from 9am to 3pm. Members need to bring the postcard from Election Buddy as well as a Government ID showing the property address. (The name on the ID must match the name on the postcard.)
• Candidate night will be done via Zoom meeting on Friday September 8, 2023, 7:00pm to 9:30pm
• Uncertified Election results will be available within 1-3 hours after voting closes. Certified results should be available at the Sept 11th Monthly Board meeting.
• Please contact via Email : firstname.lastname@example.org for any election related questions.
Lake Parsippany Property Owners Association
P.O. Box 62
Parsippany, NJ 07054